No more need to waste paper on advertising magazines!
And we just get the message when we need it!
Give it a try!
I’ll jump straight to the point: I get it that it is new, I am willing to try it and help. Therefore I do not comment on the offers themselves. I would suggest, though, a couple of upgrades:
- you need to work on the unicity of the locations (I am getting 4 times the same store, in a 10-ish items list)
- it would be good to have an “offer submission” and an “discontinued offer” feature, for crowd-sourcing
- there needs to be a listing mode based on cross-referenced “location” and “product” (or “product category”)
- gamify it! (use waze as an example)
The best of luck!
Thank you ever so much for the feedback. It is much appreciated.
On your suggestion:
-the unicity of locations: we had this bug before and we have sorted it by flushing out the memory, but some times due to network latency that happens
- if I understand right the offer validity: the offers that are displayed are only the valid ones. If they are discontinued they do not show anymore
- the listing depends on the categories selected by user. If a product category is not selected , the offers are not displayed
- we are working on increasing the number of downloads in many ways, and bear with us as we just started
Again thanks a lot for your feedback!
Tell us about your experience using the Discount Locator